Current Branch: Corporate
Branches Worked In: Juneau
At Resource Data Since 2012
Starting Position: Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- Our fantastic team! Working with smart, curious, and enthusiastic people makes coming to work exciting.
- How has Resource Data benefited your career?
- I’ve had the opportunity to perform a variety of roles on many different projects. With each project, I get to meet new people, learn about different industries, and solve a variety of problems. I have never been bored, and I am constantly learning.
- What is your favorite thing about the Resource Data office?
- Our flexibility when it comes to the office! Work-life balance has been a core value since our inception over 35 years ago. In addition to the variety of office locations to chose from, we also have staff working virtually or hybrid. There is no ‘one size fits all’ so we work with each team member and what works best for them.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I spend as much time as possible on the water or in the woods. I also like to snowboard, shoot trap, and spend time with friends and family.
- What can you not live without?