Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Portland
Branches Worked In: Houston
At Resource Data Since: 2010
Starting Position: GIS Programmer/Analyst
- What is your favorite/most memorable moment at Resource Data?
- Getting the opportunity to fly in a helicopter over the Gulf of Mexico.
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- Working with incredibly talented individuals and the flexibility to choose my career path with the company.
- What is your favorite thing about the Resource Data office?
- Resource Data Portland is centrally located and within close proximity to public transit, restaurants, coffee shops, and my apartment. I never thought I would have the opportunity to walk to work!
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- Mountaineering/hiking in the Cascades, skiing, cooking, and traveling.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- Without a doubt, it would be hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and spending a couple of months in the UK to show my wife where I grew up.