Current Branch: Anchorage
At Resource Data Since 1998
Starting Position: Programmer/Analyst
Visit Diane's LinkedIn Profile
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- Opportunity. I find that Resource Data as a company will give every employee full opportunity to do as much and be as successful as the employee wants.
- How do you describe Resource Data to your friends?
- Resource Data is a great company to work for because it treats people right. We’re ethical at our core, and it carries through in dealings with both customers and employees. Because I know we’re going to do our best to do the right thing, I feel very comfortable that my values and the company’s values are well aligned.
- What are your roles/responsibilities at Resource Data (not job title)?
- I do my best to make sure we meet client expectations and deliver the right functionality on schedule and budget. At the same time, I’m allowed to help Resource Data staff improve their skills and get more opportunities to take responsibility for project delivery and success.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- I’m a planner and analyst at heart, which is probably why I really like the Project Manager role at Resource Data. This is a company where most Project Managers also fill technical or analytical roles on projects and that is really satisfying. I also have a long-term interest in staff/career development of my team members. I really enjoy helping people develop and progress within their own careers, and Resource Data has given me a lot of opportunities to work with people to do this.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I’m a moderately serious amateur photographer with a fairly serious reading addiction.