Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Juneau
At Resource Data Since: 2007
Starting Position: Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Visit Ed's LinkedIn Profile
- What is your favorite/most memorable moment at Resource Data?
- I’d have to say one of the most memorable moments would be an Resource Data holiday party involving hula dancing.... Closely behind that would be a summer whale-watching trip that had a very large Orca choosing to surface several times right beside the tour boat.
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- As a consultant, there are usually several projects going at once. This allows for more variety and challenges than are usually found in a position focused on one product/application/etc.
- What is your favorite thing about the Resource Data office?
- Here at the Juneau office we have plenty of room and great views. There are lots of trails available in Juneau; with a short walk from the office you can be on Perseverance Trail or heading up Mount Roberts.
- How has Resource Data benefited your career?
- With the variety of project work, there is usually always a chance to learn new things and move in different directions. The variety of work here allows anyone who wants to expand their skills and horizons to do so.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- If I took a year off it would be to sail; it would be interesting to see how far I’d get in that time, but I know it would take me several years for a full circumnavigation.