Current Branch: Juneau
Branches Worked In: Anchorage
At Resource Data Since 2006
Starting Position: Programmer/Analyst
Visit Heather's LinkedIn Profile
- Favorite thing about my role?
- The combination of autonomy and flexibility that Resource Data provides. Our company is excellent at finding the right fit between clients and employees.
- My favorite work location
- I don’t have a favorite as I enjoy the ability to work from almost anywhere. I have an incredible view at the office as my window looks straight at Mount Juneau. I also enjoy working from home, the coffee shop, or elsewhere.
- Where have I lived?
- I was born in Nome and have since lived in Juneau, Anchorage, Homer, Haines, and Washington State. I worked for Resource Data before I moved to Washington, lived there for many years and moved back to Juneau two years ago. I was very happy to return to work at Resource Data when I returned to Juneau. It’s by far the best company I’ve ever worked for.
- What is something that people don’t know about me?
- I really enjoy creating food items, including extracts, like vanilla, infusions, and sauces. I’ve also made limoncello, homemade caramels, candied walnuts, and more. I have a business license to be able to sell some of these products under Alaska’s cottage food law and intend to start selling them later this year.