Sr. Proposal Writer
Current Branch: Corporate
At Resource Data Since 1999
Starting Position: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Visit Howard's LinkedIn Profile
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- The best thing about Resource Data is my colleagues. It’s a joy to work with others who are accustomed to getting things done. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a group of smart, dedicated people in an environment with minimal red tape or bureaucracy.
- How do you describe Resource Data to your friends?
- I say we’re a consultancy that specializes in solving the most challenging IT problems.
- What has surprised you at Resource Data?
- Our tremendous stability. It’s a luxury working for a debt-free private business that has made a profit every year since we started in 1986 (knock on wood).
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I live at the base of one of the most popular ski resorts in North America (Alyeska). I try to take advantage by hitting the slopes as often as possible (and missing all the trees).
- What is something people don’t know about you/something interesting about you?
- In my younger, more foolish days, I once crashed in the middle of Canada and continued my journey to Seattle without a windshield. A windshield is one of those things you tend to take for granted, like air. Without it, your life gets very difficult, very quickly.