Current Branch: Corporate
At Resource Data Since 1995
Starting Position: Principal
Visit Jim's LinkedIn Profile
- What has surprised you at Resource Data?
- As we have grown, it has surprised me how we have been able to provide people autonomy for what they are doing, but that we are still able to head in the same direction.
- How has Resource Data benefited your career?
- I have learned a lot here about both business and people. I think the trick is to hire the right people who can continue to bring new ideas into Resource Data to continue to keep us moving forward.
- What has been your favorite project at Resource Data? Why?
- The Resource Data Intranet. While it is not perfect, it is an example of what technology can do for a business to get the right information to people at the right time and move people into roles where they can make decisions, not just perform tasks.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- I like a combination of technical work as well as management and working with people.
- What can you not live without?
- Exercise and being outdoors.
- What inspires you?
- Working with smart people who are engaged. The best is when you collaborate on an issue and leave with a solution, not really knowing whose idea it was because everyone was contributing.