Business Development and Marketing Specialist
Current Branch: Corporate
Branches Worked In: Anchorage
At Resource Data Since: 2015
Starting Position: Project Administrator
- What is your favorite/most memorable moment at Resource Data?
- I enjoy “communitea” time: a break with whoever is around the office where we drink tea (or coffee) and chat about all things NOT work. It’s a nice way to step away from our work and computer screens and get to know fellow Resource Data coworkers.
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- The flexibility and the opportunities—and the fact that I didn’t have to have an IT background to take advantage of them. I’ve had the opportunity to do project management and business analysis type work, sales and marketing, and business development. It keeps things interesting, challenges me, and lets me improve my skills.
- What is your favorite thing about the Resource Data office?
- The coffee and espresso machine. Seriously delicious coffee! I’m not as tempted to spend $5 on a fancy latte (that is, until Pumpkin Spice Latte season).
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- My creative and analytical skills.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- Reading! I consume about a book per week. I also paint, swim, surf, SUP (stand-up paddling), scuba dive, hike, and watch movies. I love to travel.
- Where have you lived?
- California, Hawaii, and Alaska, as well as a year in Canterbury, England.