Current Branch: Boise
At Resource Data Since: 2014
Starting Position: Programmer/Analyst
Visit Paul's LinkedIn Profile
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- Family work balance.
- What is your role/responsibilities at Resource Data (not job title)?
- I solve problems. Sometimes that requires writing a full-on application, or just modifying existing code to fix a bug.
- How has Resource Data benefited your career?
- Since I've been exposed to technologies that I've never been exposed to before, I've learned quite a bit and I love to learn new stuff.
- What has been your favorite project at Resource Data? Why?
- Idaho Parks and Recreation Boat Safety Features application. Although it was a small application, the client was very excited about it and it was quite contagious.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- I really enjoy creating web-based applications, so any skills that are required to do so I enjoy using. C#, JQuery and MVC are a few.