Sr. Business Analyst
Current Branch: Boise
At Resource Data Since: 2015
Starting Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Visit Peter's LinkedIn Profile
- What is the best thing about Resource Data for you?
- I enjoy the variety of clients I work with and the projects I work on at Resource Data. This variety helps widen my skill sets and provides me with work that is interesting to me.
- What is your favorite thing about your role?
- One of the things I enjoy most is the ability to work directly with clients, helping them with their specific problems. I also like having the ability to use all my past experience to provide the best service for the clients within their scope and budgets. I enjoy the opportunity I have to tailor my BA approach to best meet the clients’ needs.
- How has Resource Data benefited your career?
- It has given me a strong variety of projects and subject domains to work in.
- What is a “day-in-the-life” like for you
- My days often revolve around preparing for, facilitating, and documenting the outcomes of meetings with clients. Productive meetings are one of my main vehicles for gathering requirements and other BA deliverables and I have learned the value of preparation so that they run smoothly and efficiently.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I love spending time with my wonderful wife and great family! We love to watch movies, play games and enjoy good food together.