Current Branch: Juneau
At Resource Data Since 2014
Starting Position: Intern
- What is a “day-in-the-life” like for you?
- Exciting! I am involved in several different projects, and the Juneau office is close enough to many of the buildings that not only do I get to start each day onsite, but I can walk over to the next office for another meeting or to ask a question.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- I think the best part about Resource Data is that I will never stop acquiring skills; each project exposes me to new technologies and business processes. And each morning I meet with the developers in my branch to review what we are working on. This exposes me to a lot of new technology as well.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I ski, hike, fish, and this summer I’m starting to garden. Although judging by the number of seeds starting in my garage, this could go from hobby to full-time responsibility fast!
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- Road trip around the lower-48 with our bikes and camping gear. My husband and I have spent time traveling outside the US and next would like to explore a little closer to home.