Lead Business Analyst
Current Branch: Houston
Branches Worked In: Anchorage
At Resource Data Since 2007
Starting Position: Technical Writer
Visit Sarah's LinkedIn Profile
- What is a “day in the life” like for you?
- My day might include prepping for and attending meetings, research, and drafting or finalizing documentation on my own projects. I may also provide feedback or mentoring on analysis work on other projects. The work is interesting because it’s always a little bit different.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- Problem-solving, analysis, interview skills, verbal and written communication, facilitation, time management, and technical skills.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I ride horses, go hiking, and am learning photography.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- If I took a year off, I would buy an RV and travel the country.
- What has surprised you at Resource Data?
- My career direction. I started as a technical writer in Anchorage and am currently a lead business analyst in Houston. I never expected that my career path would take this direction.