Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Anchorage
At Resource Data Since 2010
Starting Position: GIS Programmer/Analyst
Visit Tasha's LinkedIn Profile
- What is a “day-in-the-life” like for you?
- In the morning I let my daily meeting schedule determine where I will work. I may spend the day working from home in Mat-Su valley, at one or more client sites, or at Resource Data headquarters in Anchorage. The activities I do on a daily basis could include project management, cartography, data analytics, data modeling, or creating process diagrams.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- In my spare time I enjoy off-roading in our ATV, hunting, camping, and swimming. The Matanuska-Susitna Borough has over 2,000 miles of off road trails many of which we can access from our backyard. My personal hobby is reading, I read for about 2 hours each night.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- The skills I most enjoy using are leadership skills, a strong attention to detail, and graphic design skills (via cartography, business intelligence, and business analysis work).
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- If I took a year off I would take my family on a scenic RV tour of North America. Very cliché, yes, but there are so many locations I want to experience! Some of the destinations would include Whistler British Columbia, the Big Sur, Bryce Canyon, North Carolina - Appalachia, Lake Michigan, and upstate New York.
- What inspires you?
- I am inspired by rivers; I grew up in the North Cascades on a river property - rivers provide a resting place, habitat, amusement, and tranquility.