Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk in Anchorage, AK
Starting to think all jobs are the same? Want to find a great place to work, where you’re supporting a growing organization filled with motivated teammates? This is the position you need to apply for!
Resource Data, Inc. is Alaska’s premier software development and consulting firm. We strive to always provide excellent service in every facet of our work, including our back office. This is a dynamic position working in a professional environment.
You may have years of experience, or you may be just getting started in the field. Regardless, you’ve got excellent communication skills and an attention to detail. Using these, and your ability to learn, you’ll become a key member of our back office team. Fast forward a year and let’s take a look at what you’re doing:
- You are responsible for coding Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable entries. You interact directly with branch managers and senior staff to make sure the process is efficient and effective.
- You generate invoices for several of our key accounts. Under your supervision, invoices are accurately generated and routed for quick approval. Project managers appreciate working with you because of the way you easily resolve issues.
- You handle all deposits for Resource Data, accurately maintaining our registers and providing up-to-date information to the company president.
- You’re making sure employees get the information they need to accurately submit expense reports through our automated system resulting in prompt employee reimbursement and accurate project billings.
- You’ve become familiar with all aspects of the accounting system and are now able to suggest enhancements that will allow you to do your job more efficiently.
This is the start of a great career. You love coming in to work and being around other smart, talented people. You also appreciate the flexibility and commitment to work-life balance Resource Data is known for. Interested? Send us your resume today!
Starting in Alaska 30 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 185 professionals in 5 offices across the country. We’re ready and eager to demonstrate high-value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results. Learn more at www.resourcedata.com.
Resource Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.