Business Development Lead in Anchorage, AK
Business development for professional service firms is different. It’s about relationships, not transactions, and your success is dependent on the reputation of the company. But you know that. You’ve worked in high tech and know that good people is what fuels success. We believe that too, and that’s why we should talk.
At Resource Data, business development isn’t a pseudonym for sales. There aren’t quotas nor commissions. We’re interested in long-term success for our clients and our employees. You’ll be working to build up a brand that has a stellar 30-year reputation. We’re looking to expand our client base in all markets and if you’re successful, there will be lots of opportunities.
Here are some details of what your career may look like.
- You’ll start off by getting to know some of the Resource Data project managers and meet their clients and learn about current projects as well as highlights of successfully completed ones.
- You’ll work with the proposal team to understand their capabilities and the process of developing and delivering proposals.
- As you get to the point of discussing solutions with potential clients, you’ll include technical staff to support the conversation and demonstrate our ability to understand and work at a detailed level.
- You’ll be constantly looking for ways to meet potential clients in venues that fit your style, whether that’s trade shows or social groups or individual networking.
- Our systems are all built in-house. They have their quirks, but they support every facet of our business and integrate with other departments. You’ll be able to spend your time developing business, not doing administrative work.
If this is starting to sound like the type of company you’d like to help grow, then put your hat in the ring. We’d love to hear from you!
Starting in Alaska more than 30 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 200 professionals in 5 offices. Resource Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.