Project Manager/Sr. Analyst in Anchorage, AK
More than ever, businesses need to do more with less. Our goal is to help them so they may prosper despite uncertainty. Our project managers are key to realizing that goal.
Project management at Resource Data isn’t about checking boxes. Project managers have a unique perspective. They know the places a team can bend, adjust, and be creative to achieve success. Our project managers bring their technical expertise and analytical mindset to each engagement, working with the client and the development team to deliver the best solution. Results drive our success.
We expect that there will be continued tough economic times here in Alaska, but there will also be opportunities. As a consulting firm, we want to be ready for the opportunities. If you’re interested in a career as a consultant and project manager, we’d like to start the conversation now.
In addition to experience as a project manager and a background in IT or software development, there are a few non-technical items we think contribute to the success of a consultant.
- Confidence you can figure anything out coupled with the humility to know when you can’t
- Ability to manage uncertainty because there isn’t always a clear next step
- Eagerness to learn as no two situations are the same
You might wonder a bit about what a career here at Resource Data would look like. Here’s a look into some of the things you’d accomplish.
- Build teams based on mutual respect. You understand the group dynamics and strengths of team members and they respect your contributions as the project manager.
- Grow existing clients into long-term partners because they trust your judgement and are willing to turn over large pieces of projects to you and the Resource Data team.
- Establish a strong network of colleagues that you can call upon when needing additional support or specialized expertise.
- Support business development by identifying new clients, developing proposals, and demonstrating our value during an initial engagement.
If you’re interested in learning more, please apply and include a resume or LinkedIn profile. We review each submission and look forward to hearing from you.
Starting in Alaska over 30 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 190 professionals in 5 offices across the country. We’re ready and eager to demonstrate high value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results.
Resource Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.