Intern in Anchorage, AK
Ready to jump start your career and start putting your knowledge into practical use? We’ve got a unique opportunity to join Resource Data as an intern. You’ll be working with experienced developers, learning what they do and hearing about the problems they are solving daily.
Take a look at what the first year with Resource Data might look like for you.
- Coming in the door, you’re surrounded by other professionals in a results-oriented environment. There are no politics here; just people getting things done, enjoying their work and their lives.
- You’re developing on our custom-built intranet and getting a feel for the technologies and how our internal business systems works.
- You settled in quickly and the first few months flew by. You’ve started taking on larger tasks and are getting more familiar with our core technologies.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace and appreciate the management style – supportive but not imposing.
- You’ve built a peer network here that is available for support when needed. You enjoy a high degree of autonomy when completing your tasks.
- You’re looking beyond the immediate work towards projects that can continue advancing the business. You also have a number of client projects you’re looking to get involved with.
- You realize this has been a great year and you’re looking forward to what the future holds. This is the kind of career you envisioned.
You might wonder what sort of skills you need for this position. Applicants come from a wide background and with varied experiences, from just starting out to several years of experience. Ultimately, we’re not interested in what you have but what you’ve done with what you have. Our top candidates use their excellent written and verbal communication skills to tell us about their achievements, explain why their accomplishments were significant, and show how they were involved in the work.
Resource Data is a consulting company – clients hire us because we’re good and we deliver results. Expectations are high, but the work is never boring. We support our employees with long-term stability, schedule flexibility, a healthy work-life balance, and great co-workers.
Candidates should be located in Anchorage and available 20-25 hours per week during the school year with increased hours during the summer. This is an intern-level position, not a summer-only internship
People, technology, results: That's what we’re built on and that's what we're all about.
Resource Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.