Business Administrator in Anchorage, AK
You are the person that gets things done. No matter your title or position, everyone knows whatever the question, you’ll have the answer. You take pride in your work and you enjoy helping others. Lately, though, you’ve felt a little bored.
Maybe it is time to consider a change. Resource Data is a growing IT consulting firm. With over 180 employees across 5 offices in Alaska and the Lower 48, we are anything but boring.
This position is with our Corporate team based in Anchorage, Alaska. You will use your excellent organization and communication skills supporting the Corporate team, the branch offices, and the employees. If people are the engine of our business, this role is the oil. You’ll keep things running smooth.
Here are just some of the ways you’ll help the company thrive.
- Manage the business insurance we are required to carry, including ensuring we have the right coverage for our projects
- Oversee the rental agreements, coordinate facilities maintenance, and manage office security/access for all of our office locations
- Responsibly manage confidential material and information
- Maintain a professional office environment in all kitchens, conference rooms, and other shared space
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and parcels
- Set up new projects in our system, ensuring that the details from the contract are correctly handled (dates, bill rates, authorized staff, etc.)
- Support changes to set up through the project lifecycle, ensuring they are aligned with the contract and figuring out how to handle unusual situations
- Work with staff in contracts and accounting to resolve issues and submit required reports
- Help new project managers learn our systems and processes so that they can focus on delivering excellent service to our clients
And the fun stuff
- Oversee other administrative staff responsible for purchasing and planning company parties and special events—and take a more extensive role for Anchorage-based events
- Provide a friendly face to our Anchorage-based office staff and those coming to our office
- Work with HR, accounting, and other staff to support appreciative employees
It is like you are an executive assistant to the whole company! Sounds like a lot, huh? The great thing about us is we encourage a healthy work-life balance, and this role is no exception.
As a software development company, we invest a lot in automation and support tools, so you’re not overwhelmed. In fact, as you get familiar with our processes and systems, you’ll have you own ideas on how to improve things. See something that you want changed? You can submit an enhancement request and make it so!
This is a diverse role, and we will entertain candidates from a range of backgrounds. You should be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and be comfortable learning new software as needed to complete your job duties.
Starting in Alaska 35 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 180 professionals in 5 offices. We are ready and eager to demonstrate high value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results.
Resource Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.