- Location Portland, Oregon
You are ready to branch out, take on more challenges, and work on bigger projects. You would love to continue focusing on improving the user experience, but you also want to work on more technically complex assignments. You need to check out this opportunity!
We build custom software that make businesses better. Over 35 years, we have built strong relationships with hundreds of clients that value technical solutions to their problems. We do great work, but there’s always room to improve, especially when it comes to user experience. If you are looking for a chance to make an impact, this is the opportunity for you!
- You will start by redesigning some of the major components of our internal business systems. Not everyone understands the role of designer and you are comfortable winning converts by the quality of your work.
- The ability to work with a variety of individuals in a teamed-setting is critical. You will quickly recognize Resource Data is full of smart, capable people and your ability to cooperate with them will significantly raise overall client satisfaction.
Over the course of your first year here
- You will have delivered an internal presentation about principles of user experience and designing web applications.
- You have established relationships with several project managers and have helped influence project plans to include UX consideration early in the project.
- You have worked on a client project and surpassed their expectations. The quality and depth of your work has gained you fans.
- You have set a new standard for our internal business system functionality. No one designs a module without consulting you.
- You are developing a set of guidelines to use across Resource Data regarding UX design.
This is just the start. We strive to provide long-term career growth and ideally your career here involves leading a team of designers and developers that establish Resource Data as the premier source for highly functional, elegant, and usable custom software in the business community.
Starting in Alaska 35 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 190 professionals in 5 offices. We are ready and eager to demonstrate high value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results.
Resource Data, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.